Simple, pay-as-you-use subscriptions
All subscriptions include the practice management essentials.
Medical PracticesFor cancer practices
Treatment ServicesFor hospitals or at-home services
Research OrganisationsFor academic institutions
The (not so) fine print
- Prices are in Australian Dollars
- Prices exclude GST
- EpiSoft may review its pricing from time to time.
- Prices exclude third-party costs like SMS messages, secure messaging costs, MIMS medication lookup
Frequently asked questions
Yes, although it varies on the services you require. A typical hospital implementation involves system training by our friendly staff. If you have other systems that EpiSoft Cancer needs to integrate with, this typically incur costs. A rule of thumb is that an organisation should budget approximately the 1-year license price for one-off implementation costs.
Yes – please see below some of the typical third-party costs.
- Integrated SMS notifications for appointment reminders and ad-hoc messages. These can be included on your invoices on EpiSoft or can be paid for directly to MessageMedia
- MIMS Integrated licensing for the drug formulary contained in EpiSoft. Pricing can be obtained from MIMS by emailing email@example.com
- Secure messaging transaction fees for use of third-party services such as Healthlink, ReferralNet, Medical Objects or Argus eg. for sending electronic referrals or letters to the patient’s GP.
- For integrating EpiSoft to other clinical systems in your local network, a secure messaging delivery agent is required. This could be the third-party services mentioned immediately above, or EpiSoft can provide a low-cost, proprietary agent if these aren’t suitable.
Yes – just reply-back to your invoicing email with your preferred invoicing preference – annual, semi-annually or quarterly.
Great news! The ‘Treatment services’ subscription also includes the practice management functionality for FREE!