Improving patient outcomes is a core tenet of EpiSoft’s mission. There has never been a time where we can make such a difference to the health and well-being of patients and health professionals alike, that is why we are making EpiSoft’s Cancer EMR & Practice Management Solution available for free during the COVID-19 crisis.
EpiSoft is offering oncology & haematology practices, new to our platform, 3 months subscription free of charge for our Software As A Service, cloud hosted, cancer management software.
EpiSoft Cancer is highly configurable; practices can choose ePrescribing only or the full suite of practice management functionality.
This offer includes:
- Patient record management
- ePrescribing with out of the box eviQ protocols which are centrally maintained by EpiSoft. The integrated drug formulary is MIMS, which is subject to additional licencing with MIMS Australia.
- Integrated appointment and cycle of treatment booking based on ePrescription
- Operational and clinical reporting
- Electronic letter and referral sending/receiving subject to licencing with a secure messaging vendor
- Electronic billing: EpiSoft supports full inpatient, health fund billing, outpatient, bulk bill, DVA and self-pay
- Knowledge base of training materials
- Three-tier technical support helpdesk
- Centralised cloud-hosting and maintenance
- Product functionality updates & patches based on a 6-weekly release cycle and user feedback sessions
- User training via webinar (up to 6 hours user training)
- Choice of 2 application configuration options (either practice management configuration or a stripped back ePrescribing configuration)
- Initial load of patient data*
For practices wishing to undertake an initial import of patient data from a third party software, EpiSoft can supply detailed specifications on an acceptable format for import. Data that does not conform to the specifications will not be imported.
Not included in this offer:
Integration to any other applications.